Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Do You Know Tiffiny?


Job Title: Leasing Consultant

Worked here how long? 2yrs. (since we opened the property in 2009)
Where are you from Originally? Miami, Florida
First car: Chevy Lumina
What type of music d
o you like? Love a little bit of everything.
Favorite band? Red Hot Chili Peppers
Favorite Sport to Watch: I don’t really watch a lot of TV, but if I did it would say I like basketball and gymnastics!! (yes, gymnastics is a real sport!)
Favorite Sport to Play: I really don’t have time to play a sport but if I did I think it would be…..Soccer!
Favorite Place to Eat
Out: Logan’s Steak House in Summerville (My favorite is the 9oz Sirloin, with a loaded baked potato).
Favorite Thing to Make at Home: Brownies…I definitely think I’m the next Betty Crocker. :)
Best Vacation You've Ever Been On: Disney World with the Family…Fun times and memories made.

Person You Admire the Most: My Mom
Where is the Farthest You Have Been from Home? Florida
…Hopefully, I can visit Italy always dreamed of going, but I still have a while.
Dream Car: I would love a fully loaded corvette someday maybe, I can wait though.
Would you Bungee Jump? Yes…hopefully one day I will try it!
Scared of spiders or snakes?
Terrified of snakes.
Favorite Season & Why? I love the fall, because of the cooler weather.
Favorite Quotes or
Sayings…Living life one day at a time!
Prefer Sweet or Salty Snacks? Both it depends on the day…I love brownies and Salt and Vinegar Chips






















I have two WONDERFUL daughters, Tateum (5yrs) and Parker Marie (5mths.) They are my world…I couldn’t live without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment